First of all, this is not an option. I have to work out with my wife and most of the time that means twice a day. I loved working out too, but now it's a husband requirement. If you read the back story on us, we met at a gym where I was a personal trainer. Now everyone we meet knows that I am supposed to be her personal trainer for life.......without pay.
Don't get me wrong, I love working out with my wife. She is fun and has the endurance of an Olympic athlete. She can seriously workout for hours at a time and not be sore. I workout for 35 minutes and I'm sore for a week. She will do anything I tell her to do or at least give it a really hard try. The thing is, is that I have to work out WHENEVER she wants to, such as early morning (5:30 before work), afternoon, evening (perfect movie time), it doesn't matter.
My wife is beautiful and shouldn't have that much to worry about, but this is a very important issue to her. Forget not having money to pay bills, terrible sickness, the world is ending, she will make time to work out. As her trainer I have to show her results or else.
Now obviously weight is always a serious issue for women. Men can have skinny legs, arms, chest and one massive beer (soda) belly and feel like they are the hottest thing in the room. Not for Women, they have to be in the most perfect shape or they they think they are related to the whale family.
As an Apprentice Husband I am realizing that it doesn't matter if what your wife wants makes sense to you, what matters is that you do it for her anyway. If you make her happy, then she makes you happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment