Right now, I'm at a coffee shop waiting for an important meeting here at 12:00. I have 3 1/2 more hours until that meeting, so I thought I would write on my blog. It's Tuesday morning following a labor day weekend, so I'm not completely back in the game yet. The weather has changed dramatically this last weekend. In three days, its went from being 90 degrees down to below 75. It seems like as soon as labor day hits, summer automatically ends and reverts to fall.
This last weekend was really great. Except for a 2 hour hike, my wife and I stayed in for most of the weekend watching the Home & Garden TV network. I know how it sounds, but it was actually allot of fun. We didn't have to worry about much, except what to eat and what show to watch. (A little side note, I like how when you watch a show that she wants to watch, it automatically becomes your choice in shows. So later when you want to pick a channel, you have already made your choice. So now it's her turn to pick a channel.) We made a late night taco bell run (very rare) and watched a romantic comedy. It was awesome!
It's amazing how fast time flies when you really don't want it to. The work days last forever, but as soon as the weekend hits, it's already time to go back to work. Is there some way to slow down time when you're have fun. Should we feel like we have work to do? Would it slow down if were to take breaks to do some work?I know that without the long, never ending work week, the days off would not be as appreciated, but common man. I still want more time off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment